CASA Partner Benefits include:
- Acknowledgment in the CASA Newsletter
- Acknowledgment at the CASA website
- A CASA Community Partner window sticker for your business or organization
- An annual letter with information on what your partnership has meant to the CASA program and the children we serve
- Knowledge that you are making a lifelong difference for children in Klamath County
As a CASA Community Partner, you are partnering with a national evidence-based “best practice” program that promotes positive outcomes for children. A child with a CASA spends less time in foster care, experiences fewer foster placement changes, and receives more appropriate services. Additionally, a child with a CASA has increased self esteem, increased achievement and more success in school. Your partnership with have a lasting impact on the children we serve and our community as a whole.
As a volunteer-driven organization, CASA is one of the most efficient ways to make a major difference in the lives of children and ultimately improve the community in which we live.